Code of Conduct
We should think of the needs and feelings of others before our own. This means that:
- We always try to understand other people’s point of view even if we do not agree with it.
- In class we make it as easy as possible for everyone to learn and for the teacher to teach, being quiet whenever we are required so that all can hear or contribute.
- We move calmly and quietly about the School.
- We always speak politely to everyone.
- We try hard to keep ourselves smart and tidily dressed.
- We keep the School clean and tidy so that it is a welcoming place of which we can all be proud.
- Out of School, in a group, we are representing the School and must remember our Code of Conduct.
- We should always behave with friendliness towards visitors to the School, members of staff and towards each other.